Billy Austin is the co-founder of RocketCyber, now a Kaseya company, a passionate security veteran with over 25 years in the industry. He is a frequent speaker on the topics of exploits, threats and cyber-attacks with a history of developing successful security startup technologies, including iScan Online, now SolarWinds and Citadel Security acquired by McAfee. Mr. Austin holds a Computer Science degree from Mountain View College and was a contributing author to the SANS/FBI Top 10 vulnerabilities.
Over the last few decades, the security industry as a whole has been infatuated with “with trying to prevent 100% of cyber-attacks.” While prevention is a good front line of defense, 2 facts industry experts are now acknowledging:
- Cyber defenses are not perfect
- Attackers continue the evasion of prevention, and they are only getting better at it
Thus, contributing to the daunting volume of ransomware and data breaches, putting small-medium businesses under relentless assault. While we are in the midst of a digital epidemic, this an opportunistic time for MSPs to make a difference by delivering 24/7 Managed SOC services.
You will learn about:
- Emerging attacker TTPs (tactics, techniques, procedures)
- What data is at risk and do intruders already have access to it
- How to deliver 24×7 security monitoring with the Kaseya SOC powered by RocketCyber